Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Study

Options
  • 18-02-2008 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

I'm a recent engineering graduate looking for a place to study (GMATS in April). Obviously I no longer have a valid student card so can't use the library...I know the eng building and other buildings have study rooms but as far as I know most/all of these buildings are shut on a Sunday. Does anyone know of somewhere other than the library to study in UCD on a Sunday? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055233435

Nowhere opens on a sunday other than arts - but the above thread tells you how to get access to the library grad style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 gob

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately the external reader service is not available between March and mid-May which pretty much makes it useless for me...where abouts in arts is open?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

You could always go up to L5 in the library and grab a table there and start studying. Its quiet at the busy times so I'd say on a Sunday it'll be pretty dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 gob

gubbie wrote: »
    You could always go up to L5 in the library and grab a table there and start studying. Its quiet at the busy times so I'd say on a Sunday it'll be pretty dead
    Well the problem is I dont have a student card in the first place, so I cant use the library.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

L5 isn't technically part of the library, you don't need to go past the turntables to do so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Raphael wrote: »
    L5 isn't technically part of the library, you don't need to go past the turntables to do so.

*turnstiles*

Revenge_Of_Shinobi,_The_GEN_ScreenShot1.jpg

Advertisement