Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kia Rio?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

If they don't have an office or company entity in the country its would be rather expensive to bring them to court for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭seaner

Tell me this, does the warraty cover all owners? Just wondering.
    Also I don't think Kia are likely to be pulling out of Ireland anytime soon.

Also i would have loved the c'eed, but it was just too much. 20k for the entry level model.
    anyway i've ordered the Rio now, so no going back!!!! So all i want to hear from you lot, are glowing reports!.
    Something along the lines of

"The new Rio from Korean giant Kia gets ten out of ten for progress. The budget 'B' sector supermini is now a decent car.

I'm in the five-door hatch this week and much to my surprise find it hard to fault. It is a value for money car that does the job without too much fuss."

Michael Sheridan

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭seaner

well i'm the proud owner of a brand new Kia Rio. And i'm delighted with it!
    I got the updated version of it too (with the slight facelift - Thanks Zonda999).

Ah sure there's nothing like the smell of a brand new car!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Best of luck with it Seaner!

Advertisement