Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squirrelmail

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

how the hell do u change ur password? the "password manager" thing is rubbish! something about questions & answers noting about changing it :mad:
    I think I went thru the questions and answers thing m8 then was allowed ;)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

i think the fact it was changed halfway though the year might be the problem. would it not have been logical to leave it till september to change when no one is really using it at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

scheister wrote: »
    i think the fact it was changed halfway though the year might be the problem. would it not have been logical to leave it till september to change when no one is really using it at all

So you'd prefer to have kept squirrelmail which doesn't work for the next 8 months? Personally i'd prefer to have a little disruption now but an email system that actually works.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

BC wrote: »
    So you'd prefer to have kept squirrelmail which doesn't work for the next 8 months? Personally i'd prefer to have a little disruption now but an email system that actually works.

sorry if i came across like that. what im saying is squirrelmail is a joke but why not have set this up to have changed at the start of this college year like i thought it was changing it in mid year will always cause hassle esp with studnet that dont check their mail that often to see the notice sent to them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Is there any way that i can connect the DIT mail inbox with my hotmail account?

• Advertisement
Advertisement