Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian takeaways around clontarf

Options
  • 18-02-2008 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hey people,

My girlyfriend lives in Clontarf and is all sickly at the moment and is struggling to get outta bed. She loves Indian food and I wanna pick up some for her on my way home tonight. Can anyone suggest anywhere within close (driving) distance of Vernon Avenue.

Except of Bilash, we tried that and she wasn't too impressed... She's only living there 2 weeks so we don't really know the local scene yet.

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

there's one beside supervalue in killester which is a stones throw from vernon ave.

used to be called india house but think it changed name recently.

i'm a big fan of bilash tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Bombay Pantry for the win. It's more Fairview though.

www.bombaypantry.com

They deliver to Vernon Avenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

When she's better you have to go to Kinara on the coast road in clontarf, it's fantastic!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

When she's better you have to go to Kinara on the coast road in clontarf, it's fantastic!
    +1 Outstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

But it aint a takeaway!

Bombay Pantry would be your only man really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭hermit

thanks a mill for the replies,

I checked out that restaurant too (website)-certainly looks gorgeous... will take her there sometime soon

Thanks guys agus girls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

india house in killester is very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

I went into the new one in raheny village last night (minit cottage) but didnt have a bookng, i thought you could just walk in off the street:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Sizzler wrote: »
    But it aint a takeaway!

Bombay Pantry would be your only man really.

What time do the Bombay doors open?

Advertisement