Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How the Serbian police deal with car thieves

Options
  • 18-02-2008 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭

I would say that most people here have either first hand experience or know friends / relatives who have been targeted by these scumbags, this is how I would like to see them been taken down :D

I wonder what the chin strokers will have to say about this video, "They are from disadvantaged homes", "They need love and compassion" :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Proper order.

The courts are little deterrent, that much is certain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Not enough kicks I say. Should have stamped on them few more times, defo.

SCUM!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

Class - I wonder how they'd deal with drivers who venture into bus lanes :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Interesting website this LiveLeak.com, lots of violent videos, not a big fan, but that's showing us how life is shiit from all over the world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

So that's why Serbia is light-years ahead of us

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

I'd say not enough kicks TBH. Some pricks tried to nick my car last night, if I caught them they'd get the Mayo treatment ..Padraic Nally style. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

They didn't actually look like they were robbing the car to me. Police brutality I say! More of it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

If that happened in the EU, the police would be embarrassed and would be forced to apologise very humiliatingly,as there would have been such "an abuse of human rights" or some sort of horse sh1t like that. Apparently criminals have it too tough or something like that.:rolleyes:

In saying that it was only an ancient Kadett, what a waste of time putting all that effort in for the sake of that yoke, but nevertheless the idea is a brilliant one:D.

What an idea to steal an Opel Kaddet?
    Seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

mick.fr wrote: »
    Seriously.

LMAO!!

Love the way the Camera doesnt show your man driving the car getting the **** kicked outta him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

mick.fr wrote: »
    Seriously.

Like any old car, they don't have chipped keys, immobilisers etc, easy to start and drive off. I had a '90 micra for about 3 years, in that time it was stolen twice and suffered at least another 3 attempts :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

skibum wrote: »
    Like any old car, they don't have chipped keys, immobilisers etc, easy to start and drive off. I had a '90 micra for about 3 years, in that time it was stolen twice and suffered at least another 3 attempts :mad:

indeed, and they wrote off the (poor fecker's) Kadett, and wrecked the radiator of the police Disco in the process.

Yep, taxpayer's money well spent, and the poor owner still has no car............

[EDIT] For clarity - no reason they couldn't have got the result without wrecking the place. The tealeaf's I don't give a fig about, tbh......the more lashing, the better..........

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I wonder what the chin strokers will have to say about this video, "They are from disadvantaged homes", "They need love and compassion" :rolleyes:
    When you're done jumping up and down clapping, you might want to do a little homework on the background of the Serbian 'police'. By their standards, what you saw in the video was very, very mild.

Yeah sure but if you get caught you will go to jail for a couple of years anyway.
    I "would prefer" to go down with a very valid reason, not for a Nissan Micra, but maybe a Ferrari.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

When you're done jumping up and down clapping, you might want to do a little homework on the background of the Serbian 'police'. By their standards, what you saw in the video was very, very mild.

Well, it IS hard to feel sorry for car thieves. Not robbing to feed their family exactly, just for kicks, and owners misery. I hope the Police are more brutal to these fekkers.

Well, it IS hard to feel sorry for car thieves. Not robbing to feed their family exactly, just for kicks, and owners misery. I hope the Police are more brutal to these fekkers.
    The kind of person who would condone what we saw in the video is just as much of a scumbag as a joyrider. I would have equal contempt for both of you.

Anan1 wrote: »
    The kind of person who would condone what we saw in the video is just as much of a scumbag as a joyrider. I would have equal contempt for both of you.

Well i'm a scumbag so... He didn't get enough of a hiding if you ask me. :mad:

I hope you feel the same when you come out and find your car missing or wrecked by scummers.:mad:

I hope you feel the same when you come out and find your car missing or wrecked by scummers.:mad:
    Do you honestly think i've never had a car stolen? Or vandalised? I love cars as much as anyone here, but I do have some sense of proportion and basic human decency. Anyone who supports what those 'cops' did is a bigger scumbag than any joyrider.

Do you honestly think i've never had a car stolen? Or vandalised? I love cars as much as anyone here, but I do have some sense of proportion and basic human decency. Anyone who supports what those 'cops' did is a bigger scumbag than any joyrider.

As i said i'm a scumbag so :rolleyes: .FFS

The courts are too leniant on joyriders if the cancer of society were to get a few boots in the head then they might think twice about doing it again.#

The north has the right idea on how to deal with them....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

I'd say not enough kicks TBH. Some pricks tried to nick my car last night, if I caught them they'd get the Mayo treatment ..Padraic Nally style. :mad:

Wow. If you ever do that now, you're fcked! You probably shouldn't have said that if you do ever intend on "defending" your property.

On another point, the cops were complete scumbags, and if that had been my car stolen i'd be a bit pissed off with the cops having crashed into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

i have never had a car stolen actually but still.......:rolleyes:

i did have one vandalised once before though.

im a firm believer in live and let live but if i ever catch someone at my car ill be putting the boots to them as well, and then my old hurley and anthing else i can find too :D.

if that makes me a scumbag, fine but at least my car will be left alone when word spreads as to the cost of messing with it :mad::mad::mad:.

car thieves deserve nothing less IMO. how are you supposed to get to work if youre car is stolen? what about the hassle of getting another and all the other costs you will endure?

i wouldnt side with these ba$tards. if they had basic human decency they wouldnt steal cars in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

+1

Well I never thought that I would call myself a scumbag, but after my experiences dealing with the "Authorities" who were dealing with the mess that the "Joyriders" left me with, I was left feeling like I was only a scumbag to them. In one instance I got a call form the local station telling me that my car was found but couldn't be started. I was then told that they were organising to have it towed to the station, I told them not to bother as I would get it recovered my self within the next half hour, he didn't like the sound of that :confused:, insisted that they were recovering it, I told him that if they take it they could keep it as the towing and storeage fees would be more than the car was worth.
    Then he started about not having any tax / nct or insurance displayed (little ****ers nicked them), I asked if he could punch in my reg number into their system to prove that it was taxed etc, he said he was too busy :confused:
    Not busy enough to give me all this grief, all I wanted to do was get the location of the car so I could get it back:o
    I told him I could drop down the NCT and insurance cert on the way back from collecting the car, I was told not to bother, just get it moved :confused:

D_murph wrote: »
    i have never had a car stolen actually but still.......:rolleyes:

im a firm believer in live and let live but if i ever catch someone at my car ill be putting the boots to them as well, and then my old hurley and anthing else i can find too :D.

if that makes me a scumbag, fine but at least my car will be left alone when word spreads as to the cost of messing with it :mad::mad::mad:.

i wouldnt side with these ba$tards. if they had basic human decency they wouldnt steal cars in the first place.

x2 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭colsers22

Wow, that's disgusting!
    This must be how they deal with ethnic Albanians too.. *pukes*

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭bman

Best thing for them. It's the only thing they understand! Jail is like a second home to many of these scumbags, they won't care if they have to do another month or two in there. A good kicking each time they do something like this might make them realise there are consequences to their actions!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

bman wrote: »
    A good kicking each time they do something like this might make them realise there are consequences to their actions!

Nope, as you can see from the North, beatings and kneecapping do nothing to deter anti-social or criminal behaviour. In fact, all they do is make two crimes where there was only one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

I've no time for car theives. In the US you steal a car you get a harsh sentence, here you have to be caught 15/20 times before you are sent away for a couple of weeks.:rolleyes: Pity we are not allowed to protect our property properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Rough justice ftw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

bman wrote: »
    Best thing for them. It's the only thing they understand! Jail is like a second home to many of these scumbags, they won't care if they have to do another month or two in there. A good kicking each time they do something like this might make them realise there are consequences to their actions!

worst thing is that if they eventually end up in jail they will most likely learn more in there on how to break into cars :rolleyes:

only thing they should be taught is that if you try to rob a car then thats what you get. a good hammering.

the penny might drop sooner that way :mad:

Advertisement