Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How the Serbian police deal with car thieves

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

It's a bit excessive. Beating on a guy with a torch for 50 seconds is a bit much. Them things are VERY solid and sore.

I wouldn't like my car to be stolen but if it was, I'd like those involved to be punished. But not by some local extremist police officers who get a hard on from beating on person for nearly a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

It's a bit excessive. Beating on a guy with a torch for 50 seconds is a bit much.

i agree, they might break the torch on him and theyre expensive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

It's a bit excessive. Beating on a guy with a torch for 50 seconds is a bit much. Them things are VERY solid and sore.

What do people think he should have got..... a Hug???

As some said he's hardly doing it to feed his family. He's a scummer and deserves everything he gets and more.

If i got them at my car the other night, they'd have wished it was the serbian police dealing with them :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

A rock or a brick would work just as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

Traumadoc wrote: »
    A rock or a brick would work just as well.

simple but effective :D.

• Advertisement
Advertisement