Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Admin: A/C Merge] Exchanging names between accounts

Options
  • 18-02-2008 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭

The whole talk of boards.ie's birthday reminded me of this account. My posting name on this site is actually LordChessington

When I first joined this website, back when it was quake.ie, I joined as Abductee. In 2004, I decided to sign up to boards.ie (not knowing the two were related) and have since clocked up 1500+ posts. However, I envy my old accounts old-skool join date. Would it be at all possible to somehow merge my two accounts so that I appear as LordChessington with 1500+ posts, but combined with the 1999 join date?

It is in no way necessary, and it would only serve to somewhat fulfil my e-peen, so I am not going to be pissed if my request is rejected. But is it at all possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I'll flag this for an Admin.

Advertisement