Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlegrounds

Options
  • 18-02-2008 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. I've got some pretty newbie questions that i hope you can answer. I've started doing battlegrounds and i think there the best part of the game but i was told that my honour would significantly rise if i do them at level 70 (im 56 at the moment). Even then the honour prices seem ridiculously overpriced and would take several weeks to obtain a whole gladiator set and a vindicators set. Also should i save my honour for the lich king as there will be new gladiator sets with the level 80 cap. Another thing is what are you supposed to do in AV everyone is shouting get belinda or "sc gy" or something but when i ask i get no response. I simply run around after the team killing the alliance. If anyone could help me with these and if you have any advice for a hunter in BG's i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

P.s please don't complain about the old honour grind because thats all people do in-game.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

aye, you get alot more honour at 70, best of saving your honour til then and buying season 1 gear with that.

This is give you a decent starting point to get a foot hold in the arena's.

Killing Balinda, she is a Ally Npc in the Bunker just above the open part in the middle, generally just follow the mass to find her. 'Sh Gy' Refers to Stone Hearth Grave Yard, most of the other things people say refer to the other towers,bunkers and Gy's Marked around the BG, use you Map to get affiliated with the Zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Its a matter of getting used to all the abbreviations. It took me about 10 AV games before I began to understand the whole concept of it. Read what people say (or scream, with lots of exclamation marks) in the chat, and you will eventually figure most of it out.

Oh yeah, if you're alliance and at Drek'Thar, DON'T LOOT THE DOGS!!! Trust me, you will thank me

Advertisement