Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Applying for my 4th licence

Options
  • 18-02-2008 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

I know I should have done my test a long time ago but I fecked off travelling around the world and back now so back to sorting this out. Have applied for my test and have my confirmation letter so now it's time to get my 4th licence to actually be able to sit the test....the 3rd went out of date last August.

Can I apply online for a 4th licence or do I need to go to my local authority? I'm in the Naas area. Checked online but can't really understand some of it if anyone could give me any help? Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement