Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boiler problem

Options
  • 18-02-2008 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

I read an earlier thread about boiler problems but could not find an answer to this. Ours keeps shutting off. It will go back on for 20 seconds, then go off again. It's the Glow Worm 18si, and the pressure is at 1.0 bar. Would anyone have any tips? In the other thread there were lots of suggestions regarding taps and valves, but none seemed to match my system -- plus, I don't seem to have the low pressure issue ... or do I?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 TheInsider

The Insider has put some effort into finding a solution to your problem.

The Insider can recommend Fred Mohr the maintenance man for the Charlesland Apartments.

He can be contacted at [snip]. As Fred was involved in the constrution of these houses he is the perfect man for the job.

The Insider is glad to help... no thank you required.

Advertisement