Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB apprenticeship

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 BenDon

I would say you are out of luck. It is a pity the ESB could not have let you know sooner.

Well that's a shame but bloody hell definitely should of even got a rejection email. Does anyone have a phone number I could ring maybe that would give me more info on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭FaintBum

ESB HR
    (01) 702 7824

• Registered Users Posts: 35 dnk123

BenDon wrote: »
    Well that's a shame but bloody hell definitely should of even got a rejection email. Does anyone have a phone number I could ring maybe that would give me more info on this?

Did you get through to anyone in HR did they say anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Davids3639

I had medical last Wednesday in cork, anyone down this side of the country here anything?

• Advertisement

It was about 2 weeks after medical that they got in touch with me so hang in there, it's a pain waiting around but they will get in touch whether it's good or bad news.

Yeah supposed to be brilliant opportunity with good training and opportunities both with the esb and outside of them when you're qualified so fingers crossed I suppose, thanks

Yeah so I've heard! A lot of people are saying the money abroad is unreal when you're qualified! Fingers crossed anyways

Any women here get an offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Kiki88

I did my medical last Thursday in cork . Heard nothing since. Were
    You given much notice for your medical?

• Advertisement

I was given about a week notice I think. Yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EddieD_96

Just a quick word of advice guys! If you haven't heard anything keep an eye on the spam folder in your email. I just found my one there now and it was sent out over a week ago!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 niall181

got the call today starting the 7th of september :)

EddieD_96 wrote: »
    Just a quick word of advice guys! If you haven't heard anything keep an eye on the spam folder in your email. I just found my one there now and it was sent out over a week ago!!

Great point!

niall181 wrote: »
    got the call today starting the 7th of september :)

Congrats!!! Great news! :)

Any1 in cork heard anything yet?

Had my medical in cork last Thursday heard nothing since. When did u do your medical davids396

Kiki88 wrote: »
    Had my medical in cork last Thursday heard nothing since. When did u do your medical davids396

Last Wednesday in cork also, I emailed them to enquire and she said they were still going through the process and should hear from them soon but didn't no specifically when

Soon is not much of a reply. Soon could be hours, days or weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Michael95

Anyone who's starting on 31 August receive their contracts yet? I still haven't received mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 AshleighClaire

Michael95 wrote: »
    Anyone who's starting on 31 August receive their contracts yet? I still haven't received mine.

Got my contact this morning ☺️

Michael95 wrote: »

I received my contract this morning too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Michael95

Cool thanks I got mine this morning too but was getting a little worried that it hadn't arrived yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 anpuca

anyone who did there interview in athlone hear anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 StephenM2796

Anybody who completed interview in sligo, get word if they have been accepted yet? Completed my medical in dundalk last Thursday but haven't heard anything since.

Hang in there it's a long process with loads of waiting.. If you did the medical you're more than likely in there unless you tested posited for drugs or have some sort of ailment?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭EletricMan

I would give it two weeks from the medical as a waiting time to hear if you get it. They seem to be starting it in blocks ie 31st of Aug, 7th of September so 14th should be the next start..

• Registered Users Posts: 6 StephenM2796

EletricMan wrote: »
    I would give it two weeks from the medical as a waiting time to hear if you get it. They seem to be starting it in blocks ie 31st of Aug, 7th of September so 14th should be the next start..

Thanks, will accept a cao place for now and can always cancel it later

It's so frustrating waiting...cork... 😓

• Advertisement

Davids3639 wrote: »
    It's so frustrating waiting...cork... 😓

Stop, the waiting around is a killer. The call is a great feeling when you get it it 🙌

Advertisement