Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dabs due in 1-2 days ?

Options
  • 19-02-2008 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

hey guys thinking of getting one of thesebabies
    just wondering if i can trust the 1-2days ? are dabs ussaly good with there estimates or are they rubbish :)

thanks
    andy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

They are a joke off a company, they will mess you around for weeks (speaking from experience)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

id be wary. 50 - 50 if they get it on the expected date.

i ordered an archos 705 in november 25th for xmas. it was expected in 3 - 5 days.
    1st of feburary i cancelled the order as it hadnt come into stock yet.

but who knows. hope you get it :) wouldnt mind seeing it oc'd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭savemejebus

rubbish estimates tbh but despite what you read on boards they aren't too bad when stuff is in stock (if you follow the security check stuff promptly and correctly)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

There's a couple of (pretty bad) opinions on their service here.

My experience with them was that there was slow delivery times due to their security checks and delivery companies.

Found their RMA process speedy, was refunded within a couple of days for that.

Would probably use them again but if its purely for the sake of a few € i'd go for somewhere with a little bit of a better reputation, maybe komplett.

Advertisement