Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leered at in the library

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

farohar wrote: »
    More importantly:

Did you wash your hands? ;)

LOL

I actually didn't. But the g-force generated when I ran out of that place removed any particles of mickey residue from my hands :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

tallaght01 wrote: »
    LOL

I actually didn't. But the g-force generated when I ran out of that place removed any particles of mickey residue from my hands :p
    Oh no!!!:eek:
    A doctor who admits to not washing his hands!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

tallaght01 wrote: »
    LOL

Jeez! Don't tell me you're removing more particles of mickey? Is this becoming a fetish or what?!

Advertisement