Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

240MW Green Laser on Ebay?

Options
  • 19-02-2008 3:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

240MW 532nm GREEN LASER , I take it this is not a true 240mw for 60EURO... got a 50mw a while ago, was prob only a 30mw but It worked pretty well...anyway I have a bid on that 240mw... I will keep you posted... tell me what you think, or your expierence..

Think I found out that it is under 50mw, i want to buy a proper green laser, 150-200mw possibly... where do I buy them, wickedlasers looks good, but there is plenty more, dragnolasers etc... please advise where is goos value for a goos quality laser and decent price... cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

more lasers here than you could shake a stick at - what are you using them for - out of curiosity ???

http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.134

K

edit - and free shipping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭stewiegriffin08

WOW, thanks, nice site for cheap looking gods too, I was looking at dragonlasers.com and there is one called the HULK, Looks cool.
    I want to buy a proper laser (after this ebay one)
    One from wickedlasers, or dragon lasers( looking at the hulk ) might get that one, around 600 - 1000euro... Are they worth the money? and is there anywhere else I can get decent and high powered lasers... for cheaper preferbly.... the hulk claims to have 400mw - 600mw output... Is this a ok Item to buy for 600€€? Cheers btw! :)

Advertisement