Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Issues unreg posting

Options
  • 19-02-2008 4:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

What the FFFF are the "administrator's requirements" for PI? I've tried posting unregged there under 4 different unreg names in the last 5 mins and it won't let me! Rather irritated, I have to say.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭vorbis

afaik i think they manually review the posts so you might need to wait a short while for the post to appear.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

what he said, your posts are now in a premod queue, which is required when letting people post unregged. it's the middle of the night, a PI mod may not have been waiting around in case you wanted to post unregged. I'm pretty sure their requirement is a 1 hour response time 24/7 though so you should look for them to be suspended or something until they start reaching their targets.

also everyone will be looking out for these unregged posts now.
    hope they are juicy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

copacetic wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure their requirement is a 1 hour response time 24/7 though so you should look for them to be suspended or something until they start reaching their targets.

I apologise.
    I thought I had set my alarm clock for 3am just so I could check the unregged queue. I must have turned it off in my sleep.
    I will try to do better in the future.

I have just checked the queue and there is nothing there.
    microgirl, did you log out before trying to post unregged?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

i cannot see anything waiting approval microgirl. Try again.

at 03.45 in the morning we usually arent awake.
    However there is an emergency number:

1-1800-wakemeupwhydontyou

you could try that

they arent anger management or patience issues are they? If not that may be the solution in any event

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Marksie wrote: »
    i cannot see anything waiting approval microgirl. Try again.

at 03.45 in the morning we usually arent awake.
    However there is an emergency number:

1-1800-wakemeupwhydontyou

you could try that

they arent anger management or patience issues are they? If not that may be the solution in any event

You owe me a cup of coffee and a new keyboard :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

We need new whips, service aint what it used to be. tut tut

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

The fame has gone to their heads! Tsk!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

microgirl wrote: »
    What the FFFF are the "administrator's requirements" for PI?
    What does FFFF stand for?

=-=

Admin requirements are teh anti-spam yokes. Usually type what's in the picture into the box, and the other anti-spam thing, placed between the username, and the message.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭oneweb

the_syco wrote: »
    What does FFFF stand for?
    Google it FFS, you FFFFing clueless FFFFer.

:-p

It is what it's.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Beruthiel wrote: »
    I apologise.
    I thought I had set my alarm clock for 3am just so I could check the unregged queue. I must have turned it off in my sleep.
    I will try to do better in the future.

cmon, if you can turn off the alarm in your sleep, shirley you can check the premod queue and ban a few people for looking at their PC screen funnily in your sleep as well?? are there actually limits to your powers?

• Advertisement
Advertisement