Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Timers

Options
  • 19-02-2008 5:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭

Bert and Bertha in the old peoples home are sitting next to each other at breakfast.
    Bertha leant over to Bert and whispered in his ear "Come to my room at 11 and I'll give you a slice of cake, a cup of tea and I'll hold your penis"
    Sure enough. 11 o'clock. Berts having a slice of cake, a cup of tea and Bertha's holding his penis.
    For the next week, this is a regular occurrence, but despite Berts pleadings, Bertha won't rub his penis, she just holds it.
    One day, Bertha says to Bert at the Breakfast table "Where were you at 11 yesterday?"
    Bert replies "At Ethels. She gave me a slice of cake, a cup of tea and held my penis."
    Bertha feels betrayed and asks, in an upset tone of voice, "What's Ethel got that I haven't"
    To which Bert replies.................. ...

"Parkinsons"

Advertisement