Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animate Gaming "Be Leet" Competition

• 19-02-2008 8:40am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭

Win a copy of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare™

Animate Gaming are proud to announce their "Be Leet" competition.

Rules:

There are none!

Simply be the 1337th user to register on our website to win.

Prize:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare™
    Retail version, prize will be sent to winner via mail or Cd key sent to winner via email at their discretion.

So if you haven't registered already, what are you waiting for??!

http://animate-gaming.co.uk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭randomcountdown

do Animate run a CAPTCHA?
    brb making macro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 WinterBlizzard

haha, i must admit, that is quite the marketing strategy you've got there :P
    if i didnt already have the game i'd be watching the registered users number on yer website like a hawk :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Enjoy a flood of accounts.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

How many members are there now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

as there is no element of skill, this competition is essentially a lottery, and as such falls under legislation passed in.....ah I'm only kidding, good idea, and good luck with it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

http://www.irish-esports.com/

We are already 1337!

Advertisement