Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forthcoming Cycles

Options
  • 19-02-2008 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

I know it is still very early in the year but I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any forthcoming sportives or charity cycles. I'm preparing for an event in April and do a lot of cycling on my own so would love the opportunity to do a run with a group and am prepared to travel to do so. I'm not up to the pace of (I would imagine) most club cycles - 15mph average is pretty much my limit. Any ideas appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

where bouts are you, i'm doing the sligo - letterkeny cycle in july (5th time in 8 years) for the irish cancer society, about 110kms, date not confirmed yet, think its the first sunday in july, over hundrend cyclists last year, usual finishing time is between 2hrs45 (quickest i've seen) minutes and 4hrs30minutes, was up to 5hrs plus last year, but then it poured rain for most of the day

sligo to letterkenny

Advertisement