Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

lock nuts for ford mondeo

Options
  • 19-02-2008 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

req:have a 2001 model ford mondeo but no lock nut for the wheels. they are ford wheels but i need the lock nut immediately...if i go into a ford garage will they have them or will they need to see the car or will they have to order in.....would it be possible get them in a car part shop either...thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Halfords do McGard locking nuts for about €35 or so that will fit your Mondeo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

req:have a 2001 model ford mondeo but no lock nut for the wheels. they are ford wheels but i need the lock nut immediately...if i go into a ford garage will they have them or will they need to see the car or will they have to order in.....would it be possible get them in a car part shop either...thanks

genuine Ford lock nuts are made by 'mcgard',if you loose the key your ford dealer will have a master set to open it for you & order a new one if need be.;)
    main dealer will prob be cheaper than halfrauds:D

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭memeandmark

thanks for this we went to the ford garage and they unlocked the wheels but why did they keep the nuts??? We had a look at the brake pads and they are well worn...so may have to get brake discs...brake pads and brake discs for the back wheels how much wud these cost...:(

Advertisement