Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New wedding shop in Sligo

• 19-02-2008 10:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

I saw an ad in the Sligo Post (iirc) a few weeks ago saying there was a new Bridal Boutique opening in Sligo within a couple of weeks. I haven't heard anything since though, anyone know anything about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

My gf was on about it alright. I think she said it's located where the new developments are accross the road from Josephs Terrace. I dont know the name of the place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Of course they'll be opening in time for the end of Feb. Leap year this year.;) :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

My gf was on about it alright. I think she said it's located where the new developments are accross the road from Josephs Terrace. I dont know the name of the place.

Excellent, I'll have a look this week. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Psychic Lady

fozzle wrote: »
    I saw an ad in the Sligo Post (iirc) a few weeks ago saying there was a new Bridal Boutique opening in Sligo within a couple of weeks. I haven't heard anything since though, anyone know anything about it?

Its called Hearts Desire and will be located in the Mail Coach Road, i can give you a number if you want to ring them!:)

Its called Hearts Desire and will be located in the Mail Coach Road, i can give you a number if you want to ring them!:)

Oooh yeah, do please! Do you know when they're opening?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 carebare

They have a website, www.heartsdesire.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

carebare wrote: »
    They have a website, www.heartsdesire.ie

Most shops that are opened years in Sligo don't even have a website - this one has one BEFORE it even opens! Good going!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Psychic Lady

fozzle wrote: »
    Oooh yeah, do please! Do you know when they're opening?

just pm'd you the number!

just pm'd you the number!

Thanks!

Advertisement