Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BWitched ticket?

• 19-02-2008 11:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭

does any one have a bWitched ticket for sale...i didnt make it on time to get mine & now there all sold out... :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Okay I know I'm out of the whole college loop (boooooo!!!) but is this BWitched the band?? :eek: Have we stepped back in time to 10 years ago or is it something else?

Ah I hope it is them for the craic! Dodgy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Okay I know I'm out of the whole college loop (boooooo!!!) but is this BWitched the band?? :eek: Have we stepped back in time to 10 years ago or is it something else?

Ah I hope it is them for the craic! Dodgy.
    Tuesday, February 26th (€3 Drinks in the SU)

Nighttime -
    • Doors Open at 8pm & Tickets are €10
    • B*Witched in The Venue - everybody remembers them, it should be cringetastic
    • SASH! LIVE! - German DJ/Producer Team from the 90's who recently stared touring again. Simply put - Be there!
    Seemingly it is. Seems the crap is being shown through a few colleges, and not just someone in the SU doing a good job. Meh. B*Witched, maybe, but SASH? FFS:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

the_syco wrote: »
    [/LIST]Seemingly it is. Seems the crap is being shown through a few colleges, and not just someone in the SU doing a good job. Meh. B*Witched, maybe, but SASH? FFS:rolleyes:

Good God it is true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

yep...and its the first thing to be sold out. there other good stuff lined up such as alabama 3 (theme tune from the sopranos...woke up this morning...)
    still no luck on the ticket front though...everyone seems to want to keep theirs :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Sash are good. B*witched can **** right off though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

:DSo how were they??

Advertisement