Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Business Partner

Options
  • 19-02-2008 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am looking to see can I find a partner to set up an IT Support business in the Dublin and/or surrounding area. I am currently working in an IT area and have experience working in IT over the last number of years. I also have management experience in a large organization, having exposure to a number of business areas. This will be my first business venture.
    I am looking to join with someone with a strong IT technical background (Microsoft/IP/Networking a minimum), and has experience working in the Industry but also who is very driven, competent and willing to put in the work and commitment that it would take to build a successful business. This may suite someone already acting as a sole trader and wishes to grow into something bigger.

The reason I'm looking for a partner is to share the work load and ideas and therefore have more potential to grow the business.

I see the business being run from home initially with a view to moving to premises once the business is established. This is clearly to keep initial investment at a minimum.

It will be necessary to be able to commit some small investment initially and have the ability to fund yourself during the initial couple of months before a cash flow is established. I wish to plan this over the next couple of months before leaving my current employment and starting this venture. If you may be interested in at least discussing this, and what you can bring to the table please PM.

If anyone can suggest a better forum for this type of request please let me know.

Thanks

Advertisement