Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Couple

Options
  • 19-02-2008 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

dead.jpg
    A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem . While they were there, the wife passed away.
    The undertaker told the husband,
    "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land , for $150."

The man thought about it and told
    him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you
    would spend only $150?"

The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead.
    I just can't take that chance."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

Patmac told me to ask you if you have the number of the woman in that photo as he thinks she's hot ;)
    OliverDog asked me to ask you for the mans number.... ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Thanks Mick - I'm logging on hopefully every 15 minutes ....

Do you think it's the joy of putting up the Christmas lights that's making them look so cheerful? It's certainly a stunning display.

By the way, the joke's a good 'un. Stars awarded.

Advertisement