Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues facing music in Ireland today

Options
  • 19-02-2008 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

Just wondering what are ppl's opinion on this question? I am doing a bit of research into the industry & would love to hear what general issues you think are facing musicians/the industry/music media etc. I have covered a lot of ground myself with the more obvious ones but just making sure I haven't left anything important out :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Bren_M.Records

Im sure youv already covered this but my main concern is the lack of access for new Irish bands to mainstream radio between 7am to 7pm.
    We all know the wonderful job the likes of Dan Hegarty, Phantom FM and any others do for Irish music but without the daytimes for alot of bands its like beating your head against a brick wall.

Advertisement