Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tgi Fridays or Hard Rock Cafe?

Options
  • 19-02-2008 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Taking twelve and thirteen yr olds to one of these but can't make up my mind. Which is the best? I know the menus are pretty much the same, but surely one must be nicer tastewise and pricewise. Is Hard Rock in Fleet Street a long walk from St Stepen's Green shopping Centre?:)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

A very long walk when you have a bunch of kids to shepherd...

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Will I be able to catch a bus to Hueston Station from anywhere around Hard Rock Cafe if we go there?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,156 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

There's not much to choose between TGIs and Hard Rock, so if location is a factor, go for TGIs. Just don't expect fast service :)

Captain Americas is very close to Stephens Green also and their food is probably better.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Will I be able to catch a bus to Hueston Station from anywhere around Hard Rock Cafe if we go there?

Go for the Hard Rock. Food is lovely, service is good and they're happy to cater for groups.

You can take the number 90 from just around the corner on the quays.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Just to let you know the 90 stops on the other side of the river and you have to walk across O'Connell Bridge and through Temple Bar. Alternatively you can get the 91 and get off at the Central Bank and walk past it to the square and then turn right and you'll get there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Or go to TGIF and get the 92 to Heuston from Dawson St.
    92 timetable

Advertisement