Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONline Bookies

• 19-02-2008 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi I just got a tip from a mate for cheltenham. anybody know of online bookies that give free bets?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

hardly a consumer issue.....

Some bookies offer matched bets free.

For example, open an account with vcbet.com and bet 50 euro on anything and they will put 50 into your account for another bet.

You cannot draw down the free money as it is only bet money.

S

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dargler

slumped wrote: »
    hardly a consumer issue.....

Some bookies offer matched bets free.

For example, open an account with vcbet.com and bet 50 euro on anything and they will put 50 into your account for another bet.

You cannot draw down the free money as it is only bet money.

S

Thanks i got a few more terryrogers.com gives out free bets too as do boyles.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a Consumer Issue.

Moved to Bargain Alerts [Requests] - mods I apologise if incorrect.

dudara

dudara wrote: »
    Not a Consumer Issue.

Moved to Bargain Alerts [Requests] - mods I apologise if incorrect.

dudara

Scratches head! Bargain Alerts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

dargler wrote: »
    Hi I just got a tip from a mate for cheltenham. anybody know of online bookies that give free bets?

Giz the tip!

Most bookies will only give a free bet when you first open an account and make a deposit.

The only really free bets are those that you get in the tabloids in Cheltenham week.

This should be in the gambling or Horse Racing forum, tbh.

• Advertisement

Giz the tip!

Most bookies will only give a free bet when you first open an account and make a deposit.

The only really free bets are those that you get in the tabloids in Cheltenham week.

This should be in the gambling or Horse Racing forum, tbh.

Loads are doing free bets now, terryrogers.com, paddypowre.com boylespotrs.com betbyrne.com:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Loads are doing free bets now, terryrogers.com, paddypowre.com boylespotrs.com betbyrne.com:)

Not really free though. They match your amount staked to a limit, but I take your point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lilowlil

yea but its still a free bet ....sure if you were gonna back something anyway you might aswell get a free bet after!
    Not really free though. They match your amount staked to a limit, but I take your point.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Sign up to Pigsback and then with Betfair - you will get €30 from Betfair when you stake €30 and also get 2000 piggypoints in doing so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭GBX

dargler ... just remember, that tips for cheltnham are gonna be flying all over the place. As soon as march begins, everybody and their dog becomes tipsters.

Spend wisely :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Project Gutenberg could be interesting for you.

Advertisement