Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Riga (Latvia)

• 19-02-2008 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

me and 4 mates (all lads 23-27) are off to Riga this weekend.

Anyone got any ideas on things to do, places to see... and things not to do/places to avoid??

We plan to go firing some guns, bobsleighing, and go-karting on sunday. And the rest of the time probably in the pub. But we haven't booked any activities yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭dirtybarry

let us know how you get on lad..me and a mate are going there weekend after you..give us the full sp on the place..where to avoid and where to go!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

If you fish around for it there is a thread I started here about things to do in Riga, would have been around May June last year.

Advertisement