Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar reliablity

Options
  • 19-02-2008 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how many people have had their guitars breaking, particularaly the wireless guitar. I've had to return two of them to gamestop, one the Green button became stubborn and the other when you pressed the green and red buttons the yellow button became pressed too!?! On my third one now, and only got it at xmas.
    My nephew got one a couple of weeks ago and he now has to push the head into the body while playing for it to work.
    Also noticed another post where someone else is reporting a broken one, is this really common or what the craic?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Yeah, my green button is dodgy. If I push the neck into the body during play it works again. Must try the electrical tape trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

my orange button wont work :(...i dunno if i have ther receipt or not...do u need the receipt?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

You need the receipt. I dumped mine and thought i was snookered.
    Until i found this: http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=628006&st=15

At your own risk though, be careful putting it back together after applying the fix.
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I bought a guitar online and the green and blue buttons were broken. I didnt even get to use it once

Advertisement