Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Modding My Leon

Options
  • 19-02-2008 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Was wondering does anyone have the old shape Seat Leon and modded it? I think its a good looking car as it is so I think its a case of less is more.....was thinking of adding angel lights and 17" Audi RS4 alloys to it. Any other suggestions as to what looks good on it?Also is it easy to paint brake callipers and is it best to paint them the same colour as the car. The car is forest green and an oil burner 1.9tdi 110SE. Where is the best place in the North East to get parts fitted at the best price? Thanks in advance for any help!

Advertisement