Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Applying for L Permit

Options
  • 19-02-2008 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I am a bit confused as how and where to apply for the Learner's Permit. I have all the forms and other things. Do I have to bring it into my local motor tax office or can I post it? Also if I can post it is it to the address in Mayo or my local one in Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

It doesn't matter, and yes you can post it. I'd recommend bringing it in because if there's any hassle with the documentation or anything they'll see it there and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭paulshir

Thanks, will probably bring it in

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

The Fort wrote: »
    is it to the address in Mayo or my local one in Dublin?
    You appear to be confusing the application for a learner permit (Dublin) with the application for a driving test (Mayo). ;)

Advertisement