Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop CS3

Options
  • 19-02-2008 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

Hi people, i just downloaded the trial version of Photoshop CS3, I am hoping to get the full package as a birthday gift. Problem is I know Absolutely nothing about it..

So heres the thing! Does anybody have a laymans example of how to edit photos with the software.. ie.

Changing eye colour
    Airbrushing
    erasing skin blemishes
    etc.

It would be greatly appriciated if anyone can take the time out to do this for me..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

I found jumping straight into Photoshop hard enough with no classes (and no real desire or need to use all its features), but I found Paint.NET a dream to use, it's half way between MS Paint and Photoshop! :D

http://www.getpaint.net/index.html
    It's great for learning layers and gradients and transparency overlays and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

why do you want a copy of CS3 if you don't have a clue about it? (it is damn expensive and by the looks of it you only want to manipulate photos?)

if this is the case go onto the photography forum and ask there for a cheap alternative for your needs.....there are loads and loads

if you are determined to go CS3 then get yourself a good book....i can thoroughly recommend scott kelby cs3 photography (or something like that) - it is brilliant

Advertisement