Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in some free tropical fish?

Options
  • 19-02-2008 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭

I need to get rid of my tank, and have a few fish that I am going to offer back to my pet shop. However, I though I'd ask here if anyone is interested first. I hope this is allowed!

I have a large black (with some white) 4 year old angel fish, about 20cm from top to bottom, two flying foxes, one black loach with an orange tail, and one coolie loach

Free to anyone that can collect around D18

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭Alkers

Are these gone? I'll take the Angel (how long is he) assuming the 20cm is how tall he is including the "whiskers" or whatever they're called and the two loaches. Not sure about the Flying Foxes, don't know much about them, are they aggressive? I can collect in Sandyford any time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 The wiper

hi if you still ham i will take the lot of you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭fjon

The person that was supposed to be taking these off me pulled out at the last minute, so I still have these available. If anyone is interested please PM me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

what about the tank?

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

i was thinking about getting myself a thank oand some tropical fish, my father had them years ago.. Do you still have tank and any fish left??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 The wiper

you stil got €????????

Advertisement