Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to shift slow moving property in Dubai?

Options
  • 19-02-2008 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

clicky

Nice! :)

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Hmmm chance to maybe win a supercar by overpaying significantly for a property? Not for me thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Other Middle East opportunities include a car with every property- a 3 series BMW with a one bed apartment all the way up to a Bentley with a penthouse suite. Will try to find a few links.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

smccarrick wrote: »
    Other Middle East opportunities include a car with every property- a 3 series BMW with a one bed apartment all the way up to a Bentley with a penthouse suite. Will try to find a few links.

I remember seeing this here last week sometime.. page three of Accom & Prop Linkeh

Oh to be a rich man :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

You have to pay at least e140k to get one. Given construction wages are reportedly as little as $8 for a 12 hour day the profit level means you're essentially paying off the car as a mortgage.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/11/dark_side_of_du.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

The bentley sounds nice but I'm not buying until they sweeten the deal with a few extra wives.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

The bentley sounds nice but I'm not buying until they sweeten the deal with a few extra wives.

A few?!! Perhaps the Arabian women are different to Irish ones :)

Advertisement