Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching from the main page

Options
  • 19-02-2008 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

When i try to search form www.boards.ie and not a sub forum i get a message saying spam question answered incorrectly?

Also i cant find a thread i just posted about a new TV showw made by the person who made Torchwood and Dr Who. Its about 2 roomates, one is a warewolf and one is a vampire. anyone see this thread lol? i cant find it and search i cant search for it?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Search is working fine for me. IE 7, Windows Vista. Get no message about spam. Can't find that thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Hmm odd, cheers for the reply. XP with firefox

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's working fine for me. When viewing the home page does it show you as logged in?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

What's the name of the show?
    What's the name of the creator?

Is this the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

No it was one i posted today, well onei thought i posted todayill just post it again...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

are u logged in when this happens? cos i've noticed if im not logged in i've been askedto type in a anti spam question usually its just boards.ie uve to type its located a few boxes down from the actual search box!! i've nver seen this though while i'm logged in!!!

Advertisement