Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fashion internship

• 19-02-2008 7:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

hi
    im in 3rd year of a marketing degree and really want to get into the fashion industry after i finish this degree, i was wondering does anyone know any companys in dublin or london or further...that have good intern opportunities? i don't mind not being paid, i'll even consider paying for the experience, if anyone can recommend any sites or companies I could contact as I think most have to be aplied for by March ish time.,
    thanks in advance all

also move thread if more appropriate forum...thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Serpentine

I used to work with a girl who got great experience with Onside Ltd out in Blanchardstown during her course, she worked with the fashion buyers though so not sure if marketing was done inhouse by that company.

You could always call the offices of Fashion chains & find out the name of who does their marketing (usually an agency?) and get in touch that way :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

thanks, i just not sure do i want to do direct fashion marketing, just more fashion business and find out more about the industry. I have been looking up the London college of Fashion which does summer courses but I think I would prefer an intern position for hands on experience :)
    thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 amandakola

Urban Outfitters often offer internships in london, from fashion buying to more clerical stuff....you should def contact them, their website is urbanoutfitters.co.uk good luck

Advertisement