Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accessing Hotmail on Sony w580i

• 19-02-2008 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I know it seems weird but I bought this phone maybe two weeks ago and ported my vodafone sim card over to Meteor, anyways I'm out and about a lot and like to check my yahoo/hotmail accounts. The mobile web on the phone works fine for everything else through both the Meteor web app as well as Opera mini.

The problem though, is that when I try to log into yahoo or hotmail to check my mail they return messages saying "invalid username or password". The usernames and passwords aren't incorrect, and I've tried every configuration that might be messing it up and reset the settings again and tried again several times....nothing. I used to be able to check it fine on my old Sagem and Nokia phones which were on Vodafone.

I really haven't got a clue how to fix it...I've already called meteor and they hadn't a clue. Any suggestions?

Comments

Advertisement