Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good physio in waterford area

• 19-02-2008 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi Guys, the heading says it all.
    I've got a problem with shin area on 1 of me legs. got it x rayed, nothing showing. Trying physio next. . . see how that goes. would like to see someone good though. paid 150 quid on docs already, :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Peter Kirwan in Kill, Co. Wateford. Looks after me, can't reccommend him enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

viv keller is very good....shes down near the 3 ships

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jayp

ec18 wrote: »
    viv keller is very good....shes down near the 3 ships

I would recommend the viv keller practice too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

des o meara ,very professional and reasonable he does a lot of runners/tri-athlon and gaelic players, located just across the road from the entrance to the city square
    if you want his number let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Ri na hEireann

Michael Casey...The man does wonders up by Tycor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Ron Swanson in Tramore (over Hogan's chemist) is very good. He was recommended to me after I broke my ankle and hadn't received proper physio care in the hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 noblankski

thanks for that guys, what does they charge these day anyways ? (nice useage of d english language there, bravo me)
    Will need a wonder worker i think, this prob been going on for long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

€35

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

Michael Casey...The man does wonders up by Tycor

ive been with mick before as well , excellent physio, had a hip problem which turned out to be knots in an outer thigh muscle that were causing it, sorted me in 1 visit, cost me 30 euros if i remember correctly,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

deisemum wrote: »
    Ron Swanson in Tramore (over Hogan's chemist) is very good. He was recommended to me after I broke my ankle and hadn't received proper physio care in the hospital.

Have to agree there - excellent physio for me with a back problem.

Also Eddie Jackman out on the Dunmore Road near turnoff for Passage. Works a lot with sports teams and does things like acupuncture too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

€35

ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 23 noblankski

Thanks for all that Guys, Think i will try michael casey, has anyone got a contact number and address? can't find him in golden pages. is he near the tycor centre near walsh park ? if so he'll b d handiest for me to go to .. thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

noblankski wrote: »
    Thanks for all that Guys, Think i will try michael casey, has anyone got a contact number and address? can't find him in golden pages. is he near the tycor centre near walsh park ? if so he'll b d handiest for me to go to .. thanks again

mick casey's work no is 0876446358, not sure of his exact address but if you make your way to the crannoig pub, he is at the end of that street on the corner if i remember correctly.
    he will give you directions on the phone if you get stuck.

mods please edit if im breaking some rule here regarding the phone number..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭FV-Emperor

Any update on a recommendation for a physio in waterford? I have shin splints and i'm looking for a physio who has a track record in fixing that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

I thought this was a joke at first as Ron Swanson is a character in the comedy Parks and Recreation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Benji Whelan out in Kilmac too.

Advertisement