Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VisionFX Tinting

Options
  • 19-02-2008 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭

Hey All,

Has anyone ever used VisionFX? Just wondering are there any experiences with them. Also, do they put a little "VisionFx" advertising sign anywhere on the windows??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Black Sky

antodeco wrote: »
    Hey All,

Has anyone ever used VisionFX? Just wondering are there any experiences with them. Also, do they put a little "VisionFx" advertising sign anywhere on the windows??

Thanks
    Used them 1.5 years ago for my People carrier.
    No logos, no problem with the tints since either....
    The sun visor strip they fitted came down too low, right into my vison, No problem went back and sorted it for me immediately.... I would use them again...

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I use them all the time, no logos/stickers etc. 10 year warranty.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Fantastic :) Just what I wanted to hear!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Blacksky, what did you pay for your MPV to get done?

did you get all the windows tinted or just the rear and back? what %VLT did you go for and do they charge different for different vlt's?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

On an MPV, I usually use 35% tint on the front side windows and 25% on the rear and rear side windows.

the % is the amount of light that gets let in rather than how strong a tint it is. It's all the same price usually.

My current sensible chariot has a 35% all round tint. the FTO is 25% all round, which is a bit too dark on the sides.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Colm, you know a ball park figure to get a Verso done in that spec you just mentioned?

Advertisement