Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

camo clothing wholesale?

• 19-02-2008 9:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭

hey guys im just wondering would anyone know any websites for any camo clothing wholesale?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Wholesale, starting a private Army?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Hagar wrote: »
    Wholesale, starting a private Army?

lol i wish myself and a friend are looking at selling surplus bdu's for the airsoft/paintball community all i have tried google for some wholesalers but hasnt come back with much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Bam Bam

Maybe you should be asking this in the airsoft forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Good idea Sunnyjim, just remember I have a copy of original post. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

:o

Well this is embarrassing!

OP, there's a few heads on here who deal with this stuff, they'll probably throw in a few cents...

No problem, I mod Humour too. :D

If anyone can help the guy fire away. I didn't suggest moving to Airsoft as I thought he had already tried there. I've no objection if he wants to post a query there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

is there not an army surplus warehouse down near midleton in co cork???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

andy_g wrote: »
    hey guys im just wondering would anyone know any websites for any camo clothing wholesale?

Get overalls and make Gillie suits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

hey guys usually i would post in the airsoft forum but thing with there is all the airsoft retail units post there too at the moment we need to get surplus and see where we go from there.
    thanks. andy :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

Go into pennys and buy yourself a load of OD stuff. Personalise as required. Probably cheaper than getting surplus...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

why don,t you contact a workwear company like portwest i,m sure they would sell you camo gear

Advertisement