Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VisionFX Tinting

Options
  • 19-02-2008 10:33pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭

Hey All,

Has anyone ever used VisionFX? Just wondering are there any experiences with them. Also, do they put a little "VisionFx" advertising sign anywhere on the windows??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Thier about the best around for tinting.
    They put a very small inconspicious buisness card sized ad at the top of your rear window with thier name and number. can be easily removed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭football man

i am on my way over to vision tomorrow to get the tinting done and wanted to know should i ask them not to put their ad on the tint or will that pi$$ them off. should i tell them not to do it or should i remove it after?

thanks

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Is the ad on a vinyl placed on top of the tint, so easier to remove, or is it embedded into the tint? I dont want to have any advertising on the car. I have no other names/badges anywhere on the car, so dont want them on it!

i just got my car back from vision and they have no ads put on any of the cars they do. the results are very good but i have a few air bubbles and they said i can come back tomorrow to get any windows redone that i am not happy with.

entered text twice. never mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

:eek: Bubbles? Hmm!! Maybe they read your earlier post and were pissed off! :p

yes there are bubbles but they are only on one window and are very small.
    when i collected the car and spotted the problems the lads there wanted to change the film on the spot and were not happy with the fact there was buddles. they told me to call back tomorrow (as i had to leave when i collected) to have the film changed and said that if i ever got more bubbles or any problems at any time they will repair for free.

overall i am happy and they seem to look after you even after the job is done and you have paid which i like.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Irish-trucker

I got the back 3 windows of my G6R done this morning , and am very happy with the job .
    It cost €150 , but i feel its money well spent.
    I have to go back during the week and get a sunstrip put in .
    There good at what they do :)

Advertisement