Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

citroen c crosser vs peugeot 4007

Options
  • 19-02-2008 10:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

which is better citroen c crosser or peugeot 4007. im personally leaning to the peugeot myself as i was always a big fan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Six of one and half a dosen of the other.I'd get a mitsu outlander(a company witha real 4x4 heritage)If i was forced to choose i'd get the citroen, nicer front end.The ONLY difference in the interior is the steering wheel AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

As they are both PSA vehicles, I'd imagine there isn't much in the difference. But I do like the look of the C Crosser.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

If Citroen stick to their usual policy of heavy discounting then I would image the Citroen version would be cheaper to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

The Citroen & Peugeot are the same car, as is the Outlander, afaik...

The Diesel in all these vehicles is PSA.

I drove the C-Crosser for a weekend recently and I was very surprised at how well it drove and how comfortable it was.

The 4007 front grill is ugly, but that is just personal opinion.

Citroen have stopped the discounting scheme.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

which one should keep its value any bit better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Panda Moanium

prospect wrote: »
    The Citroen & Peugeot are the same car, as is the Outlander, afaik...

The Diesel in all these vehicles is PSA.

I drove the C-Crosser for a weekend recently and I was very surprised at how well it drove and how comfortable it was.

The 4007 front grill is ugly, but that is just personal opinion.

Citroen have stopped the discounting scheme.

The Mitsubishi Outlander has a 2 litre VW engine. Not as refined as the 2,2 litre PSA unit in the Citroen and Peugeot.

If you want something different the Jeep Compass and Patriot are built on the same platform as the above. As is incidentally the Dodge Caliber.

Advertisement