Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test Tomorrow!!

Options
  • 19-02-2008 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Have my driving test tomorrow. First time and would love to pass. Have passed two pretests with very little faults but starting to worry about the real thing. Front fog light is gone on the drivers side. I entend to show my instructor in the morning, Could i be prevented from sitting the test for this??

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I could be wrong but I don't think front foglamps are a requirement for cars anyway. Good luck with the test!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Red Alert wrote: »
    I could be wrong but I don't think front foglamps are a requirement for cars anyway. Good luck with the test!

Correct, front fogs are not legal requirement. Would not show the instructor.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

Thanks guys!!
    Just worried that I'd be told i couldnt sit the test after preparing and building myself up to a level of confidence that makes me believe i can pass it.
    Am i right in thinking i could be asked to identify where i'd turn fog lights on but not have to actually do it? Dipped, full, indicator, break and hazzrards are the main onesand i'll be asked to show they are in full working order?
    Please everyone pray for no fog tomorrow or ill have to use them!! eeek

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

Red Alert wrote: »
    Good luck with the test!
    Thanks Red Alert:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

chris85 wrote: »
    Correct, front fogs are not legal requirement. Would not show the instructor.
    Nor are rear fog lights! ;)

Good luck squishywishy! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement