Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico or Eircom?Newbie

Options
  • 19-02-2008 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Im with Perlico and have a fone and broadband bundle which costs me 46 euro a month with 1m speed and all that, and I had Eircom salesman at the door today trying to get me to sign back to them..he offered me the same as perlico but said I would have 2m download speed and that the Eircom bundle would probably work out 7 euro less per month-but when I checked it out online it will actually work out at 10 euro more per month for Eircom and I still will only have the same download speed as Perlico...
    What I am trying to say is that these salesmen that Eircom have employed can not be trusted (but then you probably all knew that):mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

BT if you can get it. Both of them are useless in my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭admol

Eircom are well known for lying to ex customers to get them back. Perlico by their nature as a reseller should be cheaper than Eircom all round. If your with them and happy then i'd say stay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

admol wrote: »
    Eircom are well known for lying to ex customers to get them back. Perlico by their nature as a reseller should be cheaper than Eircom all round. If your with them and happy then i'd say stay :)
    I think I will admol-I havent had a problem of any sort so far with Perlico, and what ever hope Eircom had of getting me back as a customer dissappeared today-thanx all...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

Seems like a rip-off for 1mb BB tho

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

UTV have recently reduced their prices, if you want to change. Everyone should be reducing prices slightly soon though. The 2Mb service with any of these will become 3Mb in the summer, so might be worth having.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Ya this eircom sales person tried to tell my dad that ntl bb was crap and that wed be better with eircom blah blah blah only a little more expensive and worse bb speeds. Also said that quote 'He can qarantee 2mb/s'
    blatant lying for anyone that doesnt know it depends on your distance from the exchange and the quality of the copper and how many other people are on your line :mad:-end rant

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Ya this eircom sales person tried to tell my dad that ntl bb was crap and that wed be better with eircom blah blah blah only a little more expensive and worse bb speeds. Also said that quote 'He can qarantee 2mb/s'
    blatant lying for anyone that doesnt know it depends on your distance from the exchange and the quality of the copper and how many other people are on your line :mad:-end rant

Sounds like the usual crap from eircon's win-back people

Advertisement