Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

headshop in athlone

Options
  • 20-02-2008 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

could someone please give me directions please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 denmcn

...headshop, sorry have never heard of it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Didnt know there was a Head Shop in Athlone ... well a legal one anyways!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Rotti Express

OMG! Athlone's turning into a little Galway. Next thing we'll have dreadlocked hippies hanging around Sean's bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭martin1

Sorry guys for my ignorance........................whats a headshop???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭noshankus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭pyrogenx

Myth & Magic near Techstore/Net Cafe in town

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

as good as myth and magic is, the one in mullingar is better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 sadiew

I thought those shops were only in Dublin and Galway! Mullingar and Athlone? that's mad. What other small towns/ cities have them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bod75

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Didnt know there was a Head Shop in Athlone ... well a legal one anyways!!!!
    head shops are the new thing, I think they are the bees knees, new shop opened in Tullamore opposite tempest shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

martin1 wrote: »
    Sorry guys for my ignorance........................whats a headshop???

A shop where you could get a bit of head???:D

Always been some of these in Athlone.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Black NG-60-90

Its across the road from Soundfactory, just up from Supermacs. Can't beat the Salvia :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

Carlow has had one for a good while now.

the head shop in tullamore is better, you wanna go raving

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

Myth and Magic is just a bit up from Soundfactory, but the actual shop with the words "Headshop" is up from the Dean Crow hall. If you're heading towards the Dean Crow from Connaught street, it's on the left side of the street.

just tried those sexual enhancing pills, wow they work

O.O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bodod

is there 2 head shops in tullamore, i know where the one up from supermacs is but there is the other one?
    also do either of them sell smoke??

hi yes they both sell smoke, the other head shop is ironically across from the garda station in tullamore, it also does piercings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 spice

just was in last week new head shop in athlone across from dunnes stores called eclipse, next to ladbrooks . better prices then most places and have more different stuff. they have all the new smoke just inn. this shop rocks. will be going back there for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

spice wrote: »
    just was in last week new head shop in athlone across from dunnes stores called eclipse, next to ladbrooks . better prices then most places and have more different stuff. they have all the new smoke just inn. this shop rocks. will be going back there for sure.

your username is spice, this is your first post? do you work there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 spice

lol no , i wish thu, spice is my user name cause i like my spice smoke.plus i look like one of the spice girls , i wish ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 inga2

iv being there many times , great shop and staff are very helpfull i found. great mix of items, and cheaper then the other head shops with a lot of stuff, defo be going there from now on.

It's worse than that, he's dead Jim!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭molloyjazz

any1 know what time these headshops in athlone close at?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Around May if the minister is to be believed.

hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭stapolinhosting

Whats the craic with these head shops

I drove by the one accross from Dunnes in Athlone this morning and there was a small gathering of 'funny looking' people waiting for it to open. Was like watching people waiting for a methadone clinic to open.

One guy who looked rightly out of his head almost got him self killed while doing his best to stop moving cars by pointing at them while walking across the road doing his best to walk in a straight line. Was funny as f**k! but I would not like to be a business owner near there who has to move them out of the way to open shop.

Pretty scary looking so they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

sadiew wrote: »
    I thought those shops were only in Dublin and Galway! Mullingar and Athlone? that's mad. What other small towns/ cities have them?

Navan has 3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Seaneh wrote: »
    Around May if the minister is to be believed.

hopefully.
    lol, are you on the joe duffy band wagon also, obviously haven't a clue.....
    why would headshops be closed ??, certain products sold will be put on a banned list, headshops will remain open to peddle their wares, :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Topsnakebite

mullingar has two of them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭molloyjazz

Whats the craic with these head shops

I drove by the one accross from Dunnes in Athlone this morning and there was a small gathering of 'funny looking' people waiting for it to open. Was like watching people waiting for a methadone clinic to open.

One guy who looked rightly out of his head almost got him self killed while doing his best to stop moving cars by pointing at them while walking across the road doing his best to walk in a straight line. Was funny as f**k! but I would not like to be a business owner near there who has to move them out of the way to open shop.

Pretty scary looking so they were.

lol u should recorded that and uploaded it to YT might beat these two.

Advertisement