Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to transfer 10k from BOI Current account to Switzerland

Options
  • 20-02-2008 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am trying to move 10k from my BOI Current Account to my UBS Account in Switzerland.

I have the account registered in banking365 but the daily limit is 5k, so i tried to move 5k today and it says i have used up my limit for the day.

What options do i have for moving this money in one transaction ? could i call the bank ? I am abroad so i cant call into the bank.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Generally telephone and Internet Banking will have limits you can do in one day to minimise potential fraud. The telephone banking unit *may* have a higher limit and be able to do it as one transaction, I suggest you call them.

As for using up your limit, did you do any other transactions? (Such as pay a bill etc)? If so they may count towards your 5k limit. If noty, try moving a smaller amount such as 4999 to see if it works.

Advertisement