Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tim Kelly on TodayFM

• 20-02-2008 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

Why does he often play the same song twice in a night? Does he only have a limited amount of CDs in the studio with him or something?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I know whatya mean.Does OOH LA by the kooks sound as familiar to you as it does to me on that particular show???Certain sons like that one are feckin always on.WTF like???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

Tim is a music DJ. He shuts the fook up and plays music. Don't see the problem myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭denishurley

He's grand for the most part, but playing the same song twice in the one programme?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Is the building actually called the TIm Kelly building? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Yes, it is...

Back in the days of Century Radio it used be known as the Marty Whelan Plaza, but when Century went, so did the name of the building....It's now officially listed as the Tim Kelly Building.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

And to think we both started broadcasting from the same shed(I mean studio) in Stillorgan. Ah the good old days.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

I believe their new studio's in Digg's Lane are going to be called the Ray Foley Radio Centre. That will make alot of people happy here!!;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭channelsurfer

tim kelly has been dropped from today fm weeknights. now only on 1 night a week. he probably wont be happy with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

as this thread is six months old, and there's a "Tim Kelly leaving the blast" thread, I'll lock this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement