Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nookie Green

Options
  • 20-02-2008 9:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

A man goes to confession "Father, it has been one month since my last Confession. I have had sex with Nookie Green every week for the last month".

The priest tells the sinner, "You are forgiven. Go out And say three Hail Marys."

Soon after, another man enters the confessional.

"Father, it been two months since my last confession. I have had sex with Nookie Green twice a week for the last two months."

This time the priest questions, "Who is Nookie Green?"

"A new woman in the neighbourhood," the sinner replies.

"Very well, "sighs the priest. "Go and say ten Hail Marys."

At Mass the next morning, as the priest prepares to deliver his sermon, a tall, voluptuous, drop dead gorgeous woman enters the sanctuary.

The eyes of every man in the church fall upon her as she slowly sashays up the aisle and sits down right in front of the Priest! Her dress is green and very short, with matching shiny emerald green shoes.

The priest and altar boy gasp, as the woman in the matching green shoes and dress sits with her legs lightly spread apart.

The priest turns to the altar boy and whispers, "Is that Nookie Green?"

The altar boy replies, "No, I think it's just the reflection off her shoes."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

classic Hagar.

congrats on the 10000th post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭fabsoul

:) good one

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

:D Love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

kev_s88 wrote: »
    classic Hagar.

congrats on the 10000th post
    Thanks Kev, I wonder how many stars I earned over the 10,000?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

probably 10,000 or so :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

By my calculation, this makes an average of one star (Terrible) - I think he's worth 2 stars (Bad) out of pure respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

Oliverdog wrote: »
    I think he's worth 2 stars (Bad) out of pure respect.

and lets not forget fear, that horny helmet ain't just for show and he is mod of the military forum to boot.
    Them stars are Generals stars methinks.
    (Me, i'm just a rear admiral ;))

Advertisement