Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Location of fuses in '99 Ford Fiesta

Options
  • 20-02-2008 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

hi

quick question. where are the fuses in a '99 ford fiesta located? i can find them in my wife's '03 ford focus (under bonnet and also behind glove box compartment).

thanks in advance - laoisfan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

The missus used to have a 98 Mazda 121 which is a Fiesta in cheap earrings. The fuses are located under the dash by your right knee. There's a little cubby there big enough for keys/wallet or whatever. That small panel pops out if you give it a sharp tug from underneath (be brave - feels like your'e gonna break something).
    I think there's a diagram of the fuses there too, though we did have a manual.
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

thanks - yeah from what i have googled it seems you are correct. will take a look this evening. thanks again!

Advertisement