Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Dealer that sells Savage riles

Options
  • 20-02-2008 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

As the title says I'm looking for a Dealer that sells Savage riles, I'm in Kilkenny but willing to travel. Looking for a Model 12FV SS in .308.

http://www.savagearms.com/12fvss.htm

PM me with Dealers details ( Name, Phone, Website) if you don't want to show details here.
    Thanks
    Clive J.............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Stakelums in urlingford are always worth a look they ive seen some savage rifles there not sure of calibre though.

Just out of interest what district are you in are you applying to the main station in kk for a .308

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Stakelums in urlingford are always worth a look they ive seen some savage rifles there not sure of calibre though.

Just out of interest what district are you in are you applying to the main station in kk for a .308

I called into Urlingford on the way home today. Sean is trying to source this gun for me but it may take 6 months.:mad:
    And yes I'm applying through the main KK station. I have a better chance of getting a 308 licence for target shooting at the Midlands range, going to join up soon, than getting a licence for a 223 for any reason.
    The Super has a dislike of 223's.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

OK so I have been in contact with;
    Stakelums in urlingford.
    McCullagh Sports Bagenalstown.
    Cuileoga Clonmel..
    Griffin Hawe Athy.
    Connelly's Goresbridge
    All giving the same price of about €1350.

Waiting for call back from Duffy's Galway and Tackel Shop Rahan.

Any other dealers you can give me phone numbers of? PM with deatils please.
    Clive J....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hobiefisherman

hi all, just a quick line to let you know that the above dealer on average is about 25% more expensive then any other..
    speaking out of experience.
    Cheers
    Reginald

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

clivej wrote: »
    OK so I have been in contact with;
    Stakelums in urlingford.
    McCullagh Sports Bagenalstown.
    Cuileoga Clonmel..
    Griffin Hawe Athy.
    Connelly's Goresbridge
    All giving the same price of about €1350.

Waiting for call back from Duffy's Galway and Tackel Shop Rahan.

Any other dealers you can give me phone numbers of? PM with deatils please.
    Clive J....

James McBride Athlone, and Scully Athlone. their numbers are on list of dealers by county westmeath, both sold loads of them AFAIK

off topic
    I thought you are a member of midlands?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Zombie thread guys, check the dates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

? can it be deleted then?

I never copped it was years ago

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

johngalway wrote: »
    Zombie thread guys, check the dates.

Ah, ya ruined it. I was looking forward to seeing how many were going to answer.

PS - That other thing is in the Post.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

ezridax wrote: »
    Ah, ya ruined it. I was looking forward to seeing how many were going to answer.

PS - That other thing is in the Post.

Good man :D

Ah, now I've posted and put this thing up the list, temptation to lock rising...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

johngalway wrote: »
    ............ temptation to lock rising...

Allow me .............................
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH4TZIioTCiXLfbpm_Ts4pzLuBx-SWE2wNAThDDOdVXj3q4fY&t=1&usg=__--Ni0CrvDZ4O2oeV6I_bX-Fxj48=

:D:p

God i'm bored.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement