Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Model runs-late february to end of march

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

lol that is absolutely brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭kerry1960

On that note...Time for Rory Bremner I think :D

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Paddy.1

Pressure build to the north and north east beginning to kick in at 144hrs with ECM:

Recm1441.gif

Not as springlike as yesterday's run at this point in time, but signs of something more settled and dry later on:

Recm2161.gif

For the time being, it does look like the azores high is out of the picture, which will be a good thing with regards some real spring/summer weather down the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Please please please.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,851 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Paddy.1 wrote: »
    Pressure build to the north and north east beginning to kick in at 144hrs with ECM:

Recm1441.gif

Not as springlike as yesterday's run at this point in time, but signs of something more settled and dry later on:

Recm2161.gif

For the time being, it does look like the azores high is out of the picture, which will be a good thing with regards some real spring/summer weather down the line.

Which in turn may mean a crappy June and July for those who are looking for warm and sunny weather in these months.

Northern block big time now on ECM's 12z run:

at 168hrs: check out build of pressure over northern Scandinavia:

Recm1681.gif

All looks good for a big easterly. Winter/spring? who knows... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,851 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

the ending had me in stiches.:pac::pac:

Northern block still in tact and the end of ECM's latest run, but unfortunatlely, so is a new one to the south. Guess where Ireland is stuck, yes, that is right, right between the 2 of them...:

Recm2401.gif

One word..

Drizzle.

again.

Advertisement